Thursday, January 31, 2008

Swing

April of Digital Scrapbook Memories asked me to make a few layouts from the Beginner Series CDs. This layout and the two following it (Swing, Little Moments, and 1st Day of School) are the layouts I created. I was a scrapbooking machine last week. I made 8 layouts in 7 days. That should make up a little for the slump I was in for over a month.


Journaling Reads:
Megan had so much fun on the swings at my
apartment. Everytime she comes to visit, she wants to go play at the playground or swim in the pool. If she is lucky, she gets to do BOTH!!

Credits: All Digital Scrapbook Memories products from the Beginner's Series, The Garden CD.

7 comments:

  1. I like how you turned the lettering. The paper and backgrounds on this CD are sure cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this page! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have been a scrapbooking fool. They all look so fabulous and simple too but I would never think to put all that stuff together. I have got to get back into this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I googled loader scrapbook paper and somehow came to your blog. I was wondering about your loader page. Your blog talks about a c.d. What c.d is it? Where do I get it? Do you do all your scrapbooking online, or do you use paper? If you have a minute would you mind e-mailing me. Thank You

    blatragan@gmail.com

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson,
    Iknow you are busy, but I thought it would be fun to tag you!! So go check out my blog! please no hatin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Pics Aly!!! I would like to see Katie and your Halloween costume pictures from this year, if you get a chance! Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Alyson, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I kind of went off on a rant about lurkers. I decided to return the favor and post on your blog too. It was fun to meet you and put a face to your name. I really enjoyed your classes at the retreat. Teaching would be so scary to me. Your pages are awesome. I think I've found yet another site I can scraplift from. Hope you don't mind if I use your ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete