Saturday, January 26, 2008

Got It From Mom

Another page for the ADSR challenge, made in August 2007.

Journaling reads:
A few years ago I went to Staples and wondered around for over an hour. I looked at everything in the store, from notebooks and pencils to desks and office chairs. I bought a few things and went home. I showed my husband all the “cool” things I got at Staples and he looked at me like I was crazy. That’s when I started thinking I must be the only person in the world who LOVES office supplies. A couple of years later I moved home and discovered where I got this crazy obsession. My mother loves all the same things I do! I never consciously realized this before that time. Maybe it is hereditary or maybe I have grown up subconsciously learning this love of all office supplies, but I definitely got it from my mom.

Credits:
photo frames by Katie Pertiet
everything else from Welcoming Spring kit by Gina Huff

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't everyone love, love, Love office supplies?! One of these days we should go to Staples together and then for an added treat we could go to The Container Store.

    ReplyDelete