Saturday, January 26, 2008

Play

Made this layout back in August 2007 as part of the Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race (ADSR). Katie and I were partners for the race, and we made this layout together. I positioned all the pictures, and Katie embellished it for me. She even created the cool paint splatters from scratch.


Journaling:
Jenny and John were replacing their kitchen floor, soKatie and I took Jeff and Megan to the park to getthem out of the way and let them have some fun. March 25, 2006
Credits:
Paper, painted letters, painted flower, gel button, and paint smudge: Brilliantly Blue and Ravishingly Red Kits by Weeds & Wildflowers.
Paint splatters made by Katie (my partner)

1 comment:

  1. This page feels like a slide. So fun. And those 2 pics at the bottom are darling. That one with Megan and her open arms ready to catch Jeff. Absolutely priceless.

    ReplyDelete