Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stinky 6 year-old


Journaling Reads:
One cold day in December, Jeff came into the family room wearing a sweatshirt and sweatpants, and the following conversation ensued...
Aly: Those sweats look comfy and warm.
Jeff: Yeah, they make me sweat and stink and that’s the best part.
Aly: They make you stink? You like to stink?
Jeff: Yeah!! Boys are supposed to stink.
...later that day...
Aly: Something stinks! Who stinks?
Jeff: (with a huge grin on his face): Me!! I stink!! I’m like the dinosaurs cause they’re stinct.

Credits: All Digital Scrapbook Memories products from the new CD, Oh Boy!

4 comments:

  1. What a funny little conversation. So glad you have a page that reminds us of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I e-mailed Jen and had her take pictures of Jeff in his sweats just so I could scrapbook about this conversation. It was so hilarious and I don't ever want to forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this kid. my goodness. he's way too funny for his own good. Great job with the page!

    ReplyDelete