Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Boy Toys


Journaling Reads:
Jeff loves all things that have to do with trucks; especially big trucks. Since he was able to talk, he has learned the names of different trucks and heavy machines, and he will correct you if you call one by the wrong name. You can imagine how delighted he was to come home one day to find a front-end loader and a dump truck making their way down the street. They were collecting yard trash for the annual yard clean-up day. He stood outside watching every thing. When they got to Papa’s house, the man driving the front-end-loader offered to let him ride in the cab. He was so excited and had a great time watching the loader pick up all the tree branches and other trash. What a great experience for a four year old boy!!

Credits: All Digital Scrapbook Memories products from the new CD, Oh Boy!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff is going to be so pleased with this page. It's wonderful. I hadn't forgotten all about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those little felt trucks and knew exactly what pictures I wanted to scrap them with.

    The whole CD was made for boys, but I kept thinking I should make something other than mostly Jeff pages. It was just too hard not to because everything I saw fit with a page I wanted to scrap of him.

    ReplyDelete