Wednesday, April 30, 2008

4 Wheeling Fun

I finished finals yesterday. I haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook, so I have set a goal for myself. I want to make one scrapbook page everyday for the week and a half before I start school for the summer semester. I am going home for three days this weekend, so I probably won't make any pages those days, but expect to see a new page every other day until the 11th. Here's the first page from my "scrap-a-thon".

Journaling reads: This year, Kristi got a 4-wheeler, and Jenny and John got two 4 wheelers. They brought them to Grizzly Ridge for the Liechty reunion. We had a lot of fun riding around on all the trails.

Credits:
Template: Jen Caputo, Collection 23
Papers: Julia Makotinsky, Happy
Fonts: Elizabeth Skinny and Iron Man
Actions: Atomic Cupcake's pristine chipboard action used for the title.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pages. Each one is so awesome. That picture of Megan concentrating so earnestly on the task captures that aspect of her personality so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like this one alot. Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!!!! I just love your page!!

    ReplyDelete