Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photoshop Actions

Cassie told me about some free actions I could download at Pioneer Woman's photography blog. They are all very cool, and I have enjoyed looking at the rest of her blog as well. I wanted to share the link with you (actions here), and to show you one of the pictures I have used her actions on.

Here's the before picture:
Here's the after picture:

The actions I used: Vintage, Lovely and Ethereal, Slight Lighten, and Edge Burn.

I am having so much fun playing with these actions. You definitely need to head over to Pioneer Womans blog and check out more examples, and of course, download these actions for yourself.
(FYI, these are only for the full version of Photoshop, but she says she's working on Element's friendly actions).

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'm jealous that you can use them. I'm too afraid to download the actions to my computer right now but someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an offer to make - how 'bout a few home cooked meals for some lessons? That picture turned out great.

    ReplyDelete