Wednesday, April 30, 2008

There Ain't No Megs On Me

I made this page on April 5th, but I'm just now getting around to posting it. Katie took these pictures and called that she got to make the first scrapbook pages from these pictures. A few months later, she told me that I could make a page because she didn't know when she would get around to it. It took me a couple of months to finally make the page, but I finally did.

Journaling Reads: Megan laughed as I swung her around on my leg saying, “I have a Megan on my leg!!” When dad saw this he started singing. “There ain't no Megs on me”.

Around the edge: There ain't no Megs on me. Oh, there ain't no Megs on me. There may be Megs on some of your legs, but their ain't no Megs on me.

Credits:
Template: Jen Caputo, Collection 16
Paper: Bren Taylor Boone, Summer Afternoon
Block letters: Robin Carlton, Blox Alpha Brushes
Fonts: Monotype Corsiva, Micahels, Pero CE, Kingthings Wrote, and AppleScruffs,

1 comment: