Friday, May 2, 2008

Silly Roommates

These pictures are the only pictures Katie and I took of each other while we were roommates.

Journaling reads: Katie and I were roommates during the winter, so we were both wearing our beanies all the time. I always did crazy things with mine when we were in our apartment. Katie always made fun of me, but I got her into the fun eventually. We decided we better document the silly things we did with our beanies. I'm glad we did because these were the only pics we took while we were roommates.

Credits:
Everything is from the Family Ties CD, Teen Kit by Digital Scrapbook Memories.
Font: Space Woozies

3 comments:

  1. Goofy kids, but darling page! You know how we always say you two look so much alike? Well, I could tell who was who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Alyson, you updated!! The pages look soo good. You have an eye and talent for putting pages together!! I had so much fun hanging out with you at the retreat! You got spunk girl!! Great job on the pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. I'm gonna need you to show me how to make my blog cute like yours. I have tried, but failed miserabley!! It's ust so confusing!!

    ReplyDelete