Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucky In Love Challenge

Digital Scrapbook Memories is having a fun challenge running from February 14 - March 17. It's the Lucky in Love challenge, and all the individual challenges have something to do with luck or love. Isn't that fun how the challenge runs from Valentine's Day to St. Patrick's Day? I know I'm posting this a few days after the challenge started, but no worries if you want to join in the fun...you still have plenty of time to participate. I have yet to start any pages yet, but I'm hoping to find some time to get busy scrapping!

Go here for more information: Lucky In Love

2 comments:

  1. It is a very clever time period for this challenge. Aren't people clever and smart? I'm not going to join, but I wish you lots of luck. I know you don't need the luck because you're just that good, but I'm sending along my best wishes anyway.

    ReplyDelete