Thursday, July 3, 2008

Digital Scrapbook Memories Olympic Games

This was posted today on the Digital Scrapbook Memories Forum. It sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun, so I thought I would spread the word. Go to this thread to get more information as it is posted. Hope a bunch of people join in!



In August, Digital Scrapbook Memories will be starting a fun multi-part contest. There will be all sorts of prizes but so far the best prize will be the full version of Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Windows. It's worth $649! Wahoooo!

The theme of the contest will center around the Olympics. To kick things off we will have a torch relay starting next Tuesday. You don't have to be part of the relay to be able to participate in the Olympic Contest but I hope you will! There will be plenty of prizes during the torch relay to encourage you to participate.

I'm excited to give you more details! Check back on Tuesday (July 8th).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alyson! I wish you weren't so busy so I could read up on your life here :) I hope things are going well. You are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete