Thursday, October 25, 2007

Jeff & Megan's Birthday Party

I took so many pictures at this event that I thought I better make a page of it as soon as possible. I still have more pics to scrap, so you may be seeing a few more pages from their party soon.


Journaling:
Jeff and Megan had their joint birthday party on Saturday, October13, 2007 at Independence Park. It was a lot of fun to watch them open their presents, interact with their friends, and have an overall great time.

Credits:
Everything: It's my party kit by Dani Mogstad
Font: Angelina

1 comment:

  1. I was glad when I clicked on the picture and it enlarged. It was fun looking at each picture and just feeling those 'glow' feelings about those kids.

    Love the page. The 4 and 6 are nice the blue ribbon on all pics except the 2 with the numbers. I love the title and the arrow. Just an all around classy page. I'm glad you have this creative outlet to relieve some of the stress of college. You do an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete